Monday 24 October 2016

Panther Monoshock

I was recently racing, riding and spectating at the Santa Rosa flat track weekend. There were loads of framers at the Friday and Saturday CFTA races and  I came across a Panther Honda. I'd never heard of Panther, so I spoke to the owner, Don Galloway and organised a feature on his bike for the next Sideburn. Don came from Ontario, Canada to race and was flying. He told me a little about Panther, a Canadian, one-man company that made incredibly sweet-handling framers. G

Don followed up our conversation with these photos and a note...

A picture of the just rediscovered TT500 mono Panther from 1975.
Don.

2 comments:

martin.huening said...

A Panther framer was racing the DTRA this year...

dakeddie said...

I'd love to see that bike with the seat off; there must be some linkage under it.

Led Szmek (Panther) has started making frames again, you can check him out on the facebook.