Monday 30 July 2012

Kiddo Cats and Kittens

What a shop. What a party. Thanks Sergio, Brusco, Jordi, DJ Inocuo and Carlos. The Kiddo Motors shop was even cooler than I thought it was going to be. Wall to wall felidae. And the Spanish variety like to lick Sailor Jerry's rum all night. Once the Policia shut down the festivities at midnight(?) we stumbled down the street for fantastic tapas. Our DJ gave the head waiter a nod and all the single tables were joined together in one long line so we could all eat together. Only Co-Built and the Ruby boys still had the energy to then reach for the lazers and go out clubbing until silly o'clock. BP

4 comments:

Harley said...

Who cares if the country's about to go down the toilet, Sideburn's in town - let's party!
And you're right, Kiddo is one cool shop.

Mick P said...

Don't Mr & Mrs Inman make a lovely couple? And that gun bag is superb.

rustyli150 said...

One of those pictures makes me very happy!

Nice vespa too (motovespa I presume)

Looks like you had a ball!

WhitelinePsycho said...

I like all the girls, and the bikes and the way it makes me feel about going to Spain, permanently. All of my bits say thanks.