Friday 6 August 2010

Boss Rotax street tracker

From Donald in South Australia...

Thought you might be interested in this. My friend in my home town of Toronto saw this Rotax on the street the other day and spoke to the owner. It's a Boss frame, apparently similar to a Knight. Lights from a Honda and a little bit of creative thought went into getting it registered I'm sure. Can you think of anything more fun on your ride to work?!

Looking forward to the next issue. Since SB#1 they've taken pride of place on the coffee table and I am impressed with how high the stack is becoming! My wife is not so thrilled however, I think the vibrant colours are the only thing keeping her from tossing 'em in a random drawer. I haven't the heart to take 'em to the shed where I do my best bike thinking, they'd get too dirty.
Donald Hosier


Thanks Donald. It has the exact same exhaust as my race bike. GI

No comments: