Sunday 4 July 2010

Ragged

Spike Livingston started Ragged Edge Racing when he couldn't find replacement parts for his own Dresda Suzuki RG500 and ended up fibreglassing them himself. This svelte thing is from his steel framed Spondon Suzuki TR500Being a one-man-band, he carries virutally nil stock, it's a made to order service. I phoned in my order on Tuesday morning and it was popped out of the mould first light Thursday "....it'll be ready at 6am, I'm an early riser". The workshop is rammed with moulds for everything from Brit classics to Japanese exotica. Check this yummy TZ250 Arse.If you want something oddball taylor made, Spike is up for it.Spike is also amassing battle damaged originals such as this lovely Kirby full fairing that would have graced a Manx Norton or such like back in the day. BPUPDATE:
"I have just finished my H-D XR750 seat mould and will (as soon as I get time) be making that with integrated number boards. Also I will do the Kwaka 'Z' seat with number boards, and I have a few grasstrack items in the shed that may suit, and front numberboards etc. Keep an eye on my site in a couple of months.....
Cheers, Spike"

1 comment:

Giannis said...

Finally someone with cool fiberglass on this side of the pod ( the other side has Airtech) that has a website and willing to sell his products